Add and invite owners to VRPlatformOwners will need to be added and invited in order to access their owner statements in VRPlatform. Complete the steps below to add an owner.
- Select Owners from the left navigation menu.
- Click the button in the top right of the screen.
- In the modal window that appears, enter the owner's information and select the listing(s) to assign them.
- You also have the option to send an invite to the owner. This can be done at a later time as well, but if you would like to send the invite to the owner when adding the owner, turn the Send Invite toggle on.
- Once complete, click . (Note: If owners are setup under a company, use the Company Name field in place of the First and Last Name fields.) If the Send Invite toggle was turned on, the owner will receive an email invite from VRPlatform.
Listings can be added to existing owners as well. These instructions can be found here.
If an owner was not invited during the previous steps, you are able to invite them from the owner list screen. This process can also be used to resend invitations.
- From the Owners screen, find the owner you would like to invite.
- Next to the owner name and email, click . This will generate an email to the owner. If an owner was previously invited, but has not yet logged in, there is an option to . Selecting this will also generate an email to the owner.
Once the invite has been sent, owners will need to complete these steps to complete their account setup in order to access owner statements in VRPlatform.