Complete your account setup in order to access the owner portal to view owner statements.
In order to access the VRPlatform owner portal, all owners will need to be provided an email invite by their property managment team.
Upon receiving your owner email invite to VRPlatform, you will need to complete the following steps to complete account setup.
- Click the Accept Invitation button from the email invitation sent from VRPlatform. This will automatically direct you to VRPlatform.
- Complete the fields in the Setup Account form displayed, to include a password to use for future logins.
- Once the form is complete, you will be automatically logged into the owner portal.
Once owner statements have been published or posted, they will be accessible from the Owner Statements tab.
- Select Owner Statements from the main navigation menu.
- Use the date drop down to view statements for a specific month/year.
- Click on any of the units on the list to view the owner statement.
- Once within a statment, you can switch to another statement using the listing selector at the top of the page. You are also able to export the statement to a PDF using the Export button in the top right.
Statements can also be exported from the main Owner Statements screen.
Select the unit(s) you want to export using the checkboxes on the left, then click the Export button.
All selected statements will download as individual PDFs.