Connecting Hostfully Accounts to VRPlatform
Prior to creating the connection within VRPlatform, you will need to have a Hostfully Agency ID. (You can also optionally include an API Key.) This information will be used to create the sync.
- Login to your Hostfully account.
- Click your company name in the main navigation to view the options in the drop down list and select Integrations.
- On the Integrations screen, scroll down to the Accounting section and ensure Quickbooks Online is turned off and Ximplifi is turned on. Then select the Settings link.
- On the Ximplifi settings screen, ensure all properties are toggled on.
- Re-select your company name in the main navigation and select Agency Settings.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the Agency Settings page to find the Agency UID code. Copy this code to use in the next part to create the connection within VRPlatform.
Once you have copied the Agency UID from your Hostfully account, you can now create the connection within VRPlatform.
- From the Connections screen, click the Add a connection button in the top right corner.
- In the modal window that appears, scroll to or search for Hostfully and click the Connect button.
- Input the Account UID you obtained during the previous steps into the Account ID field, then click the Connect button.
- The connection will authenticate and a successful message will appear upon completion. Close the window to go back to the connections screen or add another connection.