Connecting Guesty Accounts to VRPlatform
In order to create the connection to VRPlatform, you will need to register an OAuth Application by generating a Client ID and Sercet within Guesty.
- Login to your Guesty account. (Note: If you have two-factor authentication setup, Guesty will send a passcode to the email associated with the account).
- In the main navigation bar, select Integrations, then OAuth Applications.
- Click the New Application button to register the VRPlatform application.
- On the Register New Application form, add a name and description for VRPlatform in the fields provided. Then click the Generate new secrets button. (Note: You will be asked to provide your Guesty password to confirm accerss).
- You will be provided a Client ID and Client Secret that will be used to create the connection to VRPlatform.
Copy/paste the Client ID and Client Secret to another secure application such as a password management system to be able to access it at a later date if necessary.
Using the Client ID and Client Secret provided in Guesty, you can now create the connection within VRPlatform.
- From the Connections screen, click the Add a connection button in the top right corner.
- In the modal window that appears, scroll to or search for Guesty and click the Connect button.
- Input the Client ID and Client Secret you obtained during the previous steps into the corresponding fields, then click the Connect button.
- The connection will authenticate and a successful message will appear upon completion. Close the window to go back to the connections screen or add another conneciton.